This is what I ought to do with you:
- Prepare Noche Buena with the help of mama.
- Sort out closet and save stuff for church donations.
- Watch a movie from the Metro Manila Film Festival. Yes, support Philippine Cinema.
- Finish gift shopping.
- Gift wrapping as an art.
- Prepare Christmas dessert for Mr. Snooze.
- Volunteer for the typhoon Sendong relief operations at Gawad Kalinga with D.
- List down legit New Year Resolutions.
- Think of a profound writing project for my blog’s anniversary. YEY!
- Plan riot Christmas party.
- Decorate house for Papa’s Homecoming! YEY-est of all!
- Ponder and wonder about the future. Should I transfer to a PR-related career or stick to the Arts and get an MA and work as a part-time professor?
- Watch stars with Mr. Snooze on Christmas evening.
- Check none of my work-related emails.
- Have my black shirt printed for the Beshy Christmas party. Guys! I need help. Give me one Filipino word (doesn’t matter if jejemon or gay lingo) which describes me. Badly need it. Thanks.
- Drink but stay sober.
- Sing Christmas songs aka She and Him’s Christmas album.
- Jump million times on New Year’s Eve. C’mon! My height needs to increase!
- Plan what to write for the upcoming shared blog account of D, C, and T. FYI, I am the T part.
- Get my brother a birthday gift. What to give and where to find dilemma for my ever choosy brother.
- Will think of more activities to add when I get there. Well, actually things shall go randomly, like always. 🙂
Cheers! Merry Christmas!